Eplan designerBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 160 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
As an Eplan designer you will be responsible for drawing and adapting the electrical and pneumatic diagrams for process installations in Eplan. You will work closely with the dedicated electrical engineer on the E&I realization of industrial process projects. In addition, you will support the electrical engineer by for example, making material lists in preparation of the components to be ordered, organizing the electrical documentation, …
- In possession of a higher technical degree or you’ve gained the needed skills through previous work experiences.
- Eplan has no secrets for you and you can work efficiently with the latest version of the tool.
- You can work both independently as in a team.
- You are eager to learn and are open to have variation in your professional tasks.
- A highly qualified technical position in a progressive environment, where personal development is encouraged and important.
- Internal and external training to specialize in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- The opportunity to be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues in a company with an open and no-nonsense culture.
- The familiar character of our company combined with the shared passion for technology provides a unique dynamic between employees and management.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- A competitive and comprehensive salary package that will continue to increase gradually throughout your career.