Electrical project engineer (junior)Back to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 160 employees (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
We are looking for an electrical project engineer to expand our electrical engineering team. You will work closely together with the electrical engineers and support them optimally with your coordinating and organizational skills.
You will, for example, be responsible for :
- help select the right electrical material and preparing of the orders;
- prepare RFQ documents, place orders and follow up on deliveries;
- visit suppliers for factory acceptance tests (FAT);
- organize the preparation of the electrical assembly.
This position is not bounded by any limitations and the range of tasks will vary depending on your profile and interests. For example, you can also be responsible for the pre-commissioning of skid models, cableway design with reviews in 3D, processing of As Builds in Eplan,…
Summarised, we can offer you a varied job in a technical environment with great colleagues.
- You are eager to learn and are open to have variation in your professional tasks.
- You have a thorough knowledge of industrial electricity.
- You can work independently and at the same time like to be part of a team.
- In possession of a technical degree or you’ve gained the needed skills through previous work experiences.
- You are willing to travel if necessary to visit suppliers or clients.
- A technical position in a progressive environment, where personal development is encouraged and important.
- Internal and external training to specialize in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- The opportunity to be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues in a company with an open and no-nonsense culture.
- The familiar character of our company combined with the shared passion for technology provides a unique dynamic between employees and management.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- A competitive and comprehensive salary package that will continue to increase gradually throughout your career.