Manufacturing coordinatorBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 170 employees (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA
The manufacturing coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the production and assembly of technical equipment and products which we produce under our own brand name (J-Tec Products).
As a coordinator, you ensure a correct update of the ERP data system, register and follow up orders, plan and follow up deliveries with the corresponding administration.
You will act within our organization as a technical expert in regard to the J-Tec products on which you will advise and train your colleagues.
Together with the R&D team, you will work on the development and implementation of new products.
In this role, you will have a wide range of contacts: your customers whom you advise on the best J-Tec products, the suppliers with whom you negotiate materials, prices and delivery times, and colleagues whom you advise and help.
- We are looking for a technically skilled person with strong communication, administrative and organizational skills.
- As the expert of our J-Tec products you like to gather (technical) knowledge and to share it with your colleagues.
- You are precise, like to work in a structured way and follow up your work punctually.
- In general you have a broad technical knowledge with interest in mechanical components and processes.
- You own a higher technical degree (bachelor). Relevant experience is an asset.
- Teamplay comes naturally to you and at the same time you are able to work independently.
- You embody our company philosophy that encourages creative solutions, continuous improvement, teamwork and responsibility.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are a problem solver that doesn't hesitate to visit the workshop to do quality checks or factory acceptance tests if needed.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- An exciting and highly diverse position in a steady and professional environment with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues.
- A long-term commitment with an emphasis on personal development.
- Proper support and training adjusted to your skills and knowledge.
- The opportunity to play an important role within the company by involvement in job-related decisions and innovations.
- A job within a growing international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.