Marketing CoordinatorBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We design and build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
Are you creative, communicative and do you have a hands-on mentality? Do you like to think out-of-the-box and support the entire organization with your expertise in marketing and trained eye for look & feel? Then you could be the perfect candidate to strengthen our motivated and dynamic team!
As our Marketing Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting the sales department by providing them the right commercial tools to represent our company on a global scale. Writing attractive content for external use, preparing PowerPoint presentations, updating brochures, creating flyers and reference lists or managing specific marketing-related suppliers are all part of your daily activities.
You organize different (inter)national fairs and events. This does not only include a detailed and good preparation, but also the coordination during the event itself.
You manage and optimize our online marketing, such as the website and our LinkedIn page. You make sure that our marketing is aligned with the Katoen Natie brand.
Furthermore, you work on our company image, employer branding and internal communication. You are an enthusiastic and pleasant person who is keen to share its expertise. That’s why colleagues know where to find you when they have a marketing or communication-related idea, question or need.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communication, or acquired the right skills through experience
- You have strong organizational skills and like to organize fairs and events
- You have a driver’s license B and you are prepared to travel abroad for short periods
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (Dutch and English; German is an asset), and know how to translate technical input into attractive content
- You have technical affinity or are interested in our industry (process engineering)
- You have good knowledge of MS Office with PowerPoint in particular. InDesign and Illustrator are two tools that you use efficiently for creating the right, visual branding
- You are aware of the latest B2B marketing trends and you know how to work with social media, SEO/SEA and Google Analytics
- You are hands-on and know how to get things done, considering the different deadlines and priorities
- Working at J-Tec means working for a growing and international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- You’re surrounded by a diverse team of highly motivated colleagues and together you strive to be a successful team
- You will be able to work autonomously and with a high level of freedom
- You receive an attractive and competitive salary package in reward for your achievements and efforts