Process engineer liquidsBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA.
- Design, develop and validate process solutions for liquid/solid applications, including:
- Creation of PFD/P&ID
- Perform engineering calculations
- Equipment selection
- Functional description
- Risk assessment
- Problem solving
- In possession of a master degree in (electro) mechanical engineering, or process technology
- At least 3-5 years of experience in liquid processing engineering (food industry, brewery, or chemical industry)
- Teamplayer: you work closely together with other specialists, including account managers and project engineers
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Prepared to go on short trips abroad
- An exciting job in a steady and professional environment where personal growth is important
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A job in a growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- A team of highly motivated colleagues
- An attractive salary package