Process Engineer – ThailandBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the Katoen Natie Group of Companies and offers material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world.
In light of its ambitious growth plans in South-East Asia (and Asia in general), J-Tec is looking for a Process Engineer to help expand its business and turn its new regional office in Rayong into a successful subsidiary of J-Tec.
Your Daily Tasks
- Translating the customers’ needs into a customized conceptual design, based on provided product and process information.
- Creating accurate process flow charts, price calculations and detailed quotations
- Be the bridge between Sales and Project Management in execution stage of projects
- Provide your own technical and commercial input in cooperation with sales, project and engineering departments in Thailand and Europe
- You report to the Sales Director Asia who will take care of your personal development
What We Need
- A higher technical degree (bachelor/master) or similar through working experience
- Broad technical knowledge, ideally related to the process industry (Food / Chemical)
- Analytical and creative skills with an ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking attitude
- Independent, team player, flexible, and eager to learn
- Good communicative skills and strong interest in developing your commercial skills
- English proficiency is a must. Thai-speaking candidates are preferred. Good knowledge of another Asian language is an important asset.
- You’re willing to travel abroad for short periods of time
What You’ll Get
- An exciting and ‘hands-on’ job within an ambitious and robust company
- Personal development and growth according to interests and skills
- Regular trainings on the job and in our HQ in Belgium to develop your skills and talent
- A young team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- A growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- An attractive salary package