Project Engineer ThailandBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA.
To support its strong growth in South-East Asia (and Asia in general), J-Tec is looking for an additional Project Engineer to help expand its business and turn its new regional office in Rayong into a successful subsidiary of J-Tec.
- Perform, manage and/or supervise various aspects of the project (design, installation supervision, commissioning…) according to the allocation of tasks by the responsible Project Manager, taking into account your specific capabilities and interests.
- You report to the Project Director Asia who will take care of your personal development
- A higher technical degree (bachelor/master) or similar through working experience
- MS Office (Project, Excel, Word…) and AutoCad have no secrets for you
- Strong interest in process engineering and project execution, both practical & theoretical
- Knowledge of PLC controlling systems is an important asset
- Independent, team player, flexible and solution driven
- English proficiency is a must. Thai-speaking candidates are preferred. Good knowledge of another Asian language is an important asset.
- In possession of a driver's license type B (car)
- You’re willing to travel abroad for short to medium periods of time
- An exciting and ‘hands-on’ job within an ambitious and robust company
- Regular trainings in our HQ in Belgium to develop your skills and talent
- A young team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- A growing, international company with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines
- An attractive salary package