Technical aftersales coordinatorBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied position, read on quickly. J-Tec is hiring and looking for a technical aftersales coordinator to complete the after-sales team.
Because of your technical knowledge and service-oriented approach, you will position yourself as a professional advisor to your clients. You will be the go-to person for advise and help with the selection of the right critical components. In addition you will be responsible for the coordination, planning and organisation of interventions and the general technical support for clients. You advise your clients on suitable training courses and will be responsible for the entire training coordination. The necessary inspections of existing installations are organised by you in a proactive manner.
You offer a complete service and also take care of the administrative follow-up.
- You possess a higher technical degree (Bachelor or Master) or equal by relevant experience.
- You have broad technical interests, both practical and theoretical, with a general interest in process engineering.
- Relevant experience is an asset.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently Dutch and English. Knowledge of French or German are an asset.
- Because of your commercial mindset, you understand the needs and expectations of your customer and behave like a partner.
- You know how to keep an overview at all times and possess strong organisational skills. You can work independently and act at the same time as a team player.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- A permanent position in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- A varied function in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.