Process and Concept EngineerBack to overview
J-Tec Material Handling is part of the Katoen Natie group. Katoen Natie is a global logistics and applied engineering provider. To optimally serve its customers, the organization is decentralized in business units. Each business unit acts independently and offers its clients tailor made solutions.
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
- As a Process and Concept engineer you will be responsible for creating customized process solutions for our industrial clients in the food and chemical industry. You’ll get the opportunity to specialize in the conceptual design of high-technological process installations.
- You’ll be responsible to develop and (help) present process solutions for our customers needs, based on provided product and process information.
- You use your technical knowledge and creativity to provide your customer with the best possible ingenious solution.
- As a part of the specialized sales team, you will cooperate closely with the key account manager and form a dedicated team.
- You are in the possession of a higher technical degree.
- You have by preference a first work experience.
- You're eager to learn and interested in the latest technology developments and possess a broad technical knowledge.
- You possess analytical and creative skills and good communicative and language skills (at least Dutch and English, French is an asset)
- You like to work independently but at the same time you are also looking for a team of which you can be a part and from which you can learn and motivate each other.
- A challenging function in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your skills and competences.
- A varied position in a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- International job opportunities (Thailand / USA)
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.